Sunday, May 14, 2006

waste your life

I just got around to really looking into all the bands playing at this music waste thing I keep hearing about. apparently it's a little indie music festival/concert crawl happening in vancouver from june 1st to 4th. with 64 bands from vancouver and its neighbours, among them my sweet darlings dustin and garret, who keep getting thwarted in their attempts to return to nanaimo to play us a hot show, AND blue grey dots, casey and brian, fury and the mouse, revolution dance hits, colourbook, they shoot horses don't they? the doers, love and mathematics, pink noise, treacherous machete, collapsing opposites, raised by wolves, hot loins, the winks, fake shark real zombie and shapes and sizes. and so many more that I don't know anything about but look pretty damn awesome billed next to all the above bands. fuck.
if I figure out how to sufficiently manipulate time and space I will see ALL of them and tell you all about it, actually, I won't have to bother because you will be there too. however, commitments like radio shows and employment and obeying laws of physics might thwart that plan. click here for the schedule/venue map. and a pass for the whole goddamn thing is fifteen bucks at scratch, zulu and redcat records.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

blue!grey!dots!

also. sweet. you got comment spam above me.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home